White Birch Essential Oil
FREE UK DELIVERY
10ml White Birch Essential Oil
White Birch essential oil has a strong, woody fragrance. It has natural astringent properties so can be very useful when well diluted in a carrier oil, cream or lotion.
The health benefits of Birch Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties as a tonic, disinfectant, stimulant, antidepressant, analgesic, detoxifying, antirheumatic, antiarthritic, diuretic, antiseptic, astringent, germicide, insecticide, and depurative substance.
- may offer help to soothe skin conditions such as acne and eczema
- thought to be of assistance in removing toxins and boosting circulation
- helpful in reducing pain in the joints and muscles, as well as pain associated with headaches and toothaches
- antispasmodic so helps to relieve cramping throughout the body
- as it stimulates the circulatory system and improves circulation, helpful in giving relief in diseases associated with improper circulation such as edema (swelling), rheumatism, and arthritis
Essential oils are powerful and highly concentrated. They can be harmful if not used carefully so it is important to use them safely. Do not take any oils internally and do not apply to the skin undiluted. Do not use any oils during pregnancy or if you have any medical issues without taking medical advice or under the guidance of a qualified aromatherapy practitioner. Consult a qualified aromatherapy practitioner before using oils on children.