Vetiver Essential Oil
FREE UK DELIVERY
10ml Vetiver Essential Oil
Vetiver Essential Oil, also called khus oil, is extracted from the vetiver plant, a clumpy, green grass native to India that can grow five feet high or more.
Vetiver essential oil
- has strong antibacterial compounds
- helps to heal wounds by promoting the growth of new tissue and inhibiting the growth of microbes
- balancing, calming and grounding
- helps in getting a restful night's sleep and calming restlessness
- generally warming and sedative
Essential oils are powerful and highly concentrated. They can be harmful if not used carefully so it is important to use them safely. Do not take any oils internally and do not apply to the skin undiluted. Do not use any oils during pregnancy or if you have any medical issues without taking medical advice or under the guidance of a qualified aromatherapy practitioner. Consult a qualified aromatherapy practitioner before using oils on children.