Thyme (White) Essential Oil
FREE UK DELIVERY
10ml Thyme White Essential Oil
Thyme essential oil has a fresh, herby, slightly medicinal fragrance.
- antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties
- commonly used as a preservative in foods, cosmetics, and toiletries. Also can be found as an ingredient in mouthwash
- one of stimulating components can help to improve circulation which increases healing and blood flow to extremities and areas that need oxygenation. This can also protect the heart and lower your chances of blood clots, while also helping to keep you active.
- can help to heal wounds and scars and prevent inflammatory pain
- the mixture of antiseptic properties and antioxidant stimulants can keep your skin looking clearer and healthier
- there are two main reasons behind rheumatism, arthritis, and gout - improper or obstructed circulation and an increasing concentration of toxins like uric acid in the bloodstream. Thyme can help with both of these issues - since it is a diuretic, it increases urination and helps in the removal of toxins from the body
Essential oils are powerful and highly concentrated. They can be harmful if not used carefully so it is important to use them safely. Do not take any oils internally and do not apply to the skin undiluted. Do not use any oils during pregnancy or if you have any medical issues without taking medical advice or under the guidance of a qualified aromatherapy practitioner. Consult a qualified aromatherapy practitioner before using oils on children.