Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
FREE UK DELIVERY
10ml Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Organic Ylang Ylang essential oil is said to help to balance the sacral and solar plexus chakras. It has a beautiful, fragrant, slightly fruity fragrance.
Ylang Ylang means “flower of flowers” and has been used for centuries across tropical areas of Asia including the Philippines, Indonesia and the Polynesian Islands. The flowers were and are still traditionally used in Indonesia to decorate the bed of newly married couples on their wedding night due to their uplifting and aphrodisiac qualities.
Organic Ylang Ylang essential oil
- can help with stress and anxiety
- beneficial for the immune system, cardiovascular system and endocrine system
- very popular in skincare
- cleansing properties which are particularly helpful to combat acne and oily skin
- can help with reducing the appearance of scars
- soothes irritation and inflammation
- relaxing for body and mind when used in massage blends, as well as helping to relieve aching muscles
Essential oils are powerful and highly concentrated. They can be harmful if not used carefully so it is important to use them safely. Do not take any oils internally and do not apply to the skin undiluted. Do not use any oils during pregnancy or if you have any medical issues without taking medical advice or under the guidance of a qualified aromatherapy practitioner. Consult a qualified aromatherapy practitioner before using oils on children.