Neem Base Carrier Oil
FREE UK Delivery
50ml Neem Base Carrier Oil
The Neem tree originates in India. The oils and dry extracts from the plant have been used in Ayurvedic medicines for thousands of years and have been revered in India for their medicinal and healing properties, especially on chronic skin disorders.
Neem oil is best used in small quantities in blends.
- soothes itchy, inflamed skin associated with conditions such as acne, burns, rosacea, eczema and psoriasis
- used in anti-aging products and as a protective agent against skin damage caused by UV rays
- deeply penetrating so ideal to restore moisture, enhance elasticity, smooth wrinkles, stimulate collagen production, and heal cracks
- facilitates the healing of scars and reduces their look and feel
- removes dandruff and balances hair’s natural pH level, moisturises hair from root to tip and maintains the health of the scalp
- helps to prevent and eliminate fungal infections, calms skin ailments such as ring worm, athlete’s foot and nail fungus, and cold sores
- by suffocating parasites that live on skin, it effectively eradicates ailments such as scabies and head lice
Colour and Smell: Brown - Green, Neem oil has a rich, earthy, green musty smell
Shelf Life: 1 year