Lemon Tea Tree Essential Oil
FREE UK DELIVERY
10ml Lemon Tea Tree Essential Oil
Lemon Tea Tree essential oil has a beautifully intense crisp fragrance. It is an uplifting, stimulating oil and can help to calm nerves and anxiety. It blends well with oils in the citrus, wood, floral and mint families.
- Uplifting, grounding and cleansing, therapeutically Lemon Tea Tree Essential Oil is a powerful anti-microbial, antiseptic and antihistamine. It can be used to combat inflammatory skin conditions, aid sleep and concentration and makes an excellent room deodoriser.
- Lemon Tea Tree has a very powerful effect on the emotions, providing calming, centering, and focus to the more challenging times of the day. It can be used to deodorize a stale room, and has an uplifting and calming effect. It is helpful with concentration and focus.
- Lemon Tea Tree Essential Oil is anti-microbial and is great for using in household cleaning preparations.
- When used for massage it can be especially effective for digestive complaints - applying it in a base oil to the abdominal area will help with the digestive and nervous systems.
- It's also used widely as an insect repellent.
Lemon Tea Tree is not recommended in massage for people with sensitive skin, but can be vaporised. Essential oils are powerful and highly concentrated. They can be harmful if not used carefully so it is important to use them safely. Do not take any oils internally and do not apply to the skin undiluted. Do not use any oils during pregnancy or if you have any medical issues without taking medical advice or under the guidance of a qualified aromatherapy practitioner. Consult a qualified aromatherapy practitioner before using oils on children.