Grapeseed Base Oil
FREE UK DELIVERY
50ml Grapeseed Base Carrier Oil
Grapeseed Oil is commonly used in aromatherapy as it is an all-purpose oil and can be used in a wide array of applications ranging from massage to skin care. It has been used throughout history for its health benefits.
- easily absorbed by the skin so delivers intense moisture without clogging pores or leaving an oily residue
- ideal for skin types that are oily, sensitive or mature
- often used in face creams, lip balms, sunscreens etc for its antiseptic and astringent properties
- rich in compounds that restore collagen so great for mature skin as it smooths, firms and reduces appearance of blemishes, wrinkles and stretch marks
- used as a skin toner, balances oil production so reduces future breakouts
- excellent for hair and scalp as it moisturises dry, damaged and brittle hair without greasiness
- ideal for massage as it leaves a lovely, silky finish
- boosts circulation and reduces the appearance of varicose veins, spider veins, and cellulite.
- its anti-inflammatory activity can relieve the pain and swelling associated with arthritis
Colour and Smell: Its colour ranges from clear to yellow to light green. Slightly Nutty and Sweet.
Texture: Grapeseed oil has satin-like texture.
Shelf Life: up to 1 year