108 Mala Rosary Beads - Meditation, Spiritual Prayer
FREE UK DELIVERY
108 Gemstone Mala Beads
The Mala is a rosary containing 108 beads. It is used for keeping count while reciting, chanting, or mentally repeating a mantra or name/s of a particular deity, a practice known in Sanskrit as japa.
Our Mala Beads are made in India and you can choose from the following gemstones:
- Carnelian: creative, confidence, passion
- Rose Quartz: love forgiveness, compassion
- Jade: success, wisdom
- Rock Crystal: clarity
- Green Aventurine: luck, optimism
- Black Agate: stability, grounding
- White Quartz: purify negative energy increase concentration
- Amethyst: intuition, spirituality
- Tigers Eye: courage, success
- 9 Planet Astro
Hindu tradition holds that the correct way to use a mala is with the right hand, with the thumb flicking one bead to the next, and with the mala draped over the middle finger. The index finger represents ego, the greatest impediment to Self-Realization, so it is considered best avoided (as with the ego) when chanting on a mala.
Please note: Due to nature of the gemstone, each mala beads size and length may vary. The size of the beads is approximately 0.6 cm to 0.8 cm and length approximately 60 cm to 80 cm.